What Makes a Great Patio Screen on a Clearwater Home?
Every homeowner wants to make the smartest investments in their homes as possible. That means avoiding shoddy craftsmanship and poor-quality products. When it comes to patio screens for your new screen room, you can end your search; Tropicana Screen & Glass, Inc. installs screen rooms using the best screens on the market.
Our patio screens are:
- Custom-made for your specific needs – You can choose from a plethora of patio screen materials, each specifically designed to solve different problems.
- Super durable – Our screens are tough enough to hold up to everyday life with kids and pets.
- Easy to clean – Let your patio screens enhance your life, not tack another item onto your home to-do list.
At Tropicana, we offer multiple types of patio screens to choose from so you can design the exact outdoor living space you’ve always wanted.
Your Patio Screen Options
When it comes to a patio screen, the material it’s made of makes all the difference. That’s why we offer the following screen materials, each of which touts its own benefits:
- Stainless steel – Stainless steel offers great visibility of your yard beyond your patio, encourages airflow, and isn’t prone to rust.
- Aluminum – A popular choice among homeowners, our aluminum is rustproof and easy to clean.
- Polyester – Polyester is known for its durability; we offer vinyl-coated polyester screening, which superbly resists tears and punctures.
- Bronze – If you care deeply about aesthetics, bronze screening may be for you. Over time, it develops a deep, rich finish that’ll complement your home’s exterior beautifully.
- Fiberglass – Fiberglass’s innate insulating properties can help keep your home cooler. Our fiberglass screens are also super affordable!
Now that you’ve read up on your different patio screen options, are you ready to design a new patio room for your Clearwater home? If so, call Tropicana Screen & Glass, Inc. today to schedule a consultation!